Angela Gorney, DVM, Diplomate, ACVR, is a Board-certified Veterinary Radiologist at MedVet Northern Utah and MedVet Salt Lake City. She has been a part of the team since 2022.
Dr. Gorney attended Clemson University in Clemson, SC, where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Biological Sciences. She then attended North Carolina State University College of Veterinary Medicine in Raleigh, NC, where she earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree. Dr. Gorney then completed a rotating medicine and surgery internship at the University of Georgie College of Veterinary Medicine in Athens, GA, before completing a radiology residency at the University of California Davis School of Veterinary Medicine in Davis, CA. She has a special interest in using advanced diagnostic imaging in conjunction with other disciplines to obtain a diagnosis for her patients.
- Bachelor of Science: Clemson University, Clemson, SC
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: North Carolina State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Raleigh, NC
- Internship: University of Georgie College of Veterinary Medicine, Athens, GA
- Residency: University of California Davis School of Veterinary Medicine, Davis, CA
- Board certification: American College of Veterinary Radiology
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)