Dr. Vasyliev attended Pennsylvania State University (Penn State) in State College, PA where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Veterinary and Biomedical Sciences. She then earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine in Columbus, OH.
Dr. Vasyliev has a special interest in avian and exotic medicine, zoological and conservation medicine, surgery, neurology, and ophthalmology. Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is the unique challenges presented by working with a diverse array of species. Additionally, Dr. Vasyliev enjoys that no two days are the same in veterinary medicine.
When not in the ER, Dr. Vasyliev enjoys drawing, singing, wildlife photography, biking, traveling, and spending time with her husband and two furry children.
- Bachelor of Science: Pennsylvania State University, State College, PA
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Columbus, OH
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Ohio Veterinary Medical Association (OVMA)
- Association of Reptile and Amphibian Veterinarians (ARAV)
- Association of Zoos & Aquariums (AZA)