Dr. Shull attended The Ohio State University in Columbus, OH where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology. She then earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine. Prior to joining MedVet, Dr. Shull spent more than eight years as an emergency medicine veterinarian in Ohio and Michigan.
Dr. Shull has a special interest in endocrine disorders and toxicity emergencies. Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is helping pets through critical illness and reuniting them with their families.
When away from the hospital, Dr. Shull enjoys traveling, hiking, gardening, cooking, and bird watching.
- Bachelor of Science: The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Columbus, OH
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Ohio Veterinary Medical Association (OVMA)
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society (VECCS)