Heather A. Lasher, DVM, Diplomate, ACVR (Radiation Oncology), is a Board-certified Radiation Oncologist at MedVet Columbus. She has been a member of the medical team since 2008. Dr. Lasher attended Purdue University where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree and The Ohio State University where she earned both a Bachelor of Science degree and a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree.
Following her graduation from veterinary school, Dr. Lasher completed a yearlong internship in small animal medicine and surgery, as well as a three-year residency in small animal radiation oncology at MedVet Columbus. She is an active advocate of continued education for veterinary professionals and has lectured on various small animal radiation oncology topics.
- Bachelor of Science: Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana
- Bachelor of Science: The Ohio State University, College of Veterinary Medicine, Columbus, Ohio
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: The Ohio State University, College of Veterinary Medicine, Columbus, Ohio
- Internship: MedVet Medical & Cancer Centers for Pets, Columbus, Ohio
- Residency: MedVet Medical & Cancer Centers for Pets, Columbus, Ohio
- Board Certification: Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Radiology in Radiation Oncology