Kelsey L. Fugere, DVM, is a Veterinary Internal Medicine Resident at MedVet Cincinnati where she has been a part of the team since 2021.
Dr. Fugere attended Cornell University in Ithaca, NY where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Biological Sciences with a concentration in Animal Physiology. She then earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from the Atlantic Veterinary College at the University of Prince Edwards Island in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada. Following earning her veterinary degree, Dr. Fugere completed a rotating medicine and surgery internship at BluePearl Veterinary Partners in Franklin, TN.
Dr. Fugere has a special interest in gastroenterology as well as endocrine, respiratory, and infectious diseases. She also enjoys diagnostic procedures, such as scope and biopsies, and diagnostic imaging, including ultrasound, radiographs, and Computed Tomography (CT). Dr. Fugere’s favorite part of veterinary medicine is building relationships with families and their pets and witnessing the bond between the two. She finds joy in knowing that she is there to help these families every step of the way.
When away from the hospital, Dr. Fugere enjoys exercising, exploring new places, reading, and antiquing. She also likes to bake and try new foods.
- Bachelor of Science: Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Atlantic Veterinary College at the University of Prince Edwards Island, Prince Edward Island, Canada
- Internship: BluePearl Veterinary Partners, Franklin, TN
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (ACVIM)