Dr. Johnson attended the University of South Florida in Tampa, FL where she graduated magna cum laude, earning a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology. She then earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from the University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine in Gainesville, FL. Following earning her veterinary degree, Dr. Johnson completed a rotating medicine and surgery internship at BluePearl Pet Hospital in Atlanta, GA. Additionally, she completed a radiology residency at the University of Tennessee College of Veterinary Medicine in Knoxville, TN.
Dr. Johnson has a special interest in feline imaging, forensic imaging, exotics imaging, and image-guided tissue sampling. Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is the collaboration between departments to find answers and do what is best for a pet’s health.
- Bachelor of Science: University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine, Gainesville, FL
- Internship: BluePearl Pet Hospital, Atlanta, GA
- Residency: University of Tennessee College of Veterinary Medicine, Knoxville, TN
- Board Certification: Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Radiology
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Large Animal Diagnostic Imaging Society
- Veterinary Ultrasound Society