Dr. Pinchbeck attended Princeton University in Princeton, NJ where she earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology. She then attended The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine in Columbus, OH earning a Master of Science degree in Veterinary Clinical Science. Following earning her undergraduate and graduate degrees, Dr. Pinchbeck earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine in Columbus, OH. She also completed a rotating medicine and surgery internship at Veterinary Referral and Emergency Center in Norwalk, CT. Additionally, she completed her dermatology residency at The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine in Columbus, OH.
Dr. Pinchbeck has a special interest in managing complex allergic skin diseases and diagnosing and treating autoimmune diseases and otitis media in dogs and cats. Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is building relationships with pet owners and working collaboratively with them to manage their pet’s health.
When not caring for patients, Dr. Pinchbeck enjoys running, ultramarathons, reading, and hiking. Additionally, she is a YMCA and USA Swimming meet official, as well as a former USA Modern Pentathlon team member.
Dermatology consultations are available by appointment Monday – Thursday.
- Bachelor of Arts: Princeton University, Princeton, NJ
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Columbus, OH
- Rotating Medicine and Surgery Internship: Veterinary Referral and Emergency Center, Norwalk, CT
- Dermatology Residency: The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Columbus, OH
- Board Certification: Diplomate of the American College of Dermatology (ACVD)
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- American College of Veterinary Dermatology (ACVD)
- American Academy of Veterinary Dermatology (AAVD)