Megan Lake, DVM, MRCVS, is a Specialty Intern in Veterinary Cardiology at MedVet Columbus. She has been a part of the team since 2022.
Dr. Lake attended the University of Nevada, Reno in Reno, NV, where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Veterinary Science. She then earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from The Royal Veterinary College in London, England.
Upon completion of veterinary school, Dr. Lake completed a rotating medicine and surgery internship at Ocean State Veterinary Specialists in East Greenwich, RI, and a critical care internship at North Carolina State University in Raleigh, NC.
Dr. Lake has a special interest in cardiology. Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is improving patients’ quality of life and developing a relationship with the families caring for them.
When away from the hospital, Dr. Lake loves to read, be outdoors and spend time with her family and friends.
- Bachelor of Science: University of Nevada, Reno, Reno, NV
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: The Royal Veterinary College, London, England
- Rotating Medicine and Surgery Internship: Ocean State Veterinary Specialists, East Greenwich, RI
- Critical Care Internship: North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS)