Melissa Nicol, DVM, is an Urgent Care Veterinarian at MedVet Columbus, where she has been a part of the team since 2022.
Dr. Nicol attended the University of Findlay in Findlay, OH, where she earned Bachelor of Science degrees in Biology and Animal Science. She then earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine in Columbus, OH.
Dr. Nicol enjoys all aspects of veterinary medicine but has a particular interest in emergency medicine and internal medicine. Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is using her knowledge and skill as a veterinarian to serve the pets and people in her local community.
When not caring for patients, Dr. Nicol can be found spending time working alongside her husband on their family dairy farm. She also enjoys running, exploring the local parks, and spending time with her family.
- Bachelor of Science: University of Findlay, Findlay, OH
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Columbus, OH
- American Association of Bovine Practitioners (AABP)
- American Association of Feline Practitioners (AAFP)
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Ohio Veterinary Medical Association (OVMA)