Reagan Vadell, DVM, is an Emergency Medicine Veterinarian at MedVet Dallas and MedVet Richardson where she has been part of the emergency team since 2018. Dr. Vadell earned her Bachelor of Science Degree in Animal Science and her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from Texas A&M University in College Station, TX.
Dr. Vadell is passionate about all aspects of emergency medicine, and also has a special interest in neurologic conditions and endocrinology. She greatly enjoys educating clients and collaborating with specialists to learn better ways to treat each patient and achieve the best outcome possible.
Outside of work she can be found traveling, hiking, reading, or watching movies.
- Bachelor of Science: Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Texas Veterinary Medical Association
- International Veterinary Emergency & Critical Care Society
- European Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society