Sarah K. Bisgard, DVM, Diplomate, ACVS-SA is a board-certified Veterinary Surgeon at MedVet Hilliard where she has been part of the medical team since 2017. Dr. Bisgard attended the University of Washington where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Zoology and Chemistry followed by a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine. Upon completion of veterinary school, Dr. Bisgard performed an internship at Oradell Animal Hospital in Paramus, New Jersey, as well as a three-year residency in small animal surgery at MedVet Columbus in Worthington, Ohio.
Dr. Bisgard specializes in performing knee surgeries, such as Tibial Tuberosity Advancements (TTA) and Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomies (TPLO), as well as soft tissue surgeries. In addition to her clinical endeavors, Dr. Bisgard is a member of several professional veterinary organizations, including the American College of Veterinary Surgeons, Veterinary Society of Surgical Oncology, and the American Veterinary Medical Association.
When not caring for her patients and clients, Dr. Bisgard enjoys participating in the various hobbies of her three children.
- Bachelor of Science: University of Washington, Seattle, Washington
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Columbus, Ohio
- Internship: Oradell Animal Hospital, Paramus, New Jersey
- Residency: MedVet Medical & Cancer Centers for Pets, Columbus, Ohio
- Board Certification: Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Surgeons - Small Animal
- American College of Veterinary Surgeons
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Veterinary Society of Surgical Oncology