Sean Wyatt, DVM, is a Veterinary Surgery Resident at MedVet Columbus. He has been a part of the team since 2021.
Dr. Wyatt attended Colgate University in Hamilton, NY where he earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Molecular Biology. He then earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from Western University of Health Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine in Pomona, CA. Following earning his veterinary degree, Dr. Wyatt completed a rotating medicine and surgery internship at the Veterinary Specialty Hospital in San Diego, CA as well as a surgery internship at Carolina Veterinary Specialists in Charlotte, NC.
Dr. Wyatt has a special interest in fracture repair, skin reconstruction, and surgical oncology, in addition to minimally invasive, cardiothoracic, hepatobiliary, and emergency surgery. His favorite part of veterinary medicine is interacting with animals daily, positively contributing to their health, and the preservation of the human-animal bond.
When away from the hospital, Dr. Wyatt enjoys exercising, film and television, meditation, and games.
- Bachelor of Arts: Colgate University, Hamilton, NY
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Western University of Health Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, Pomona, CA
- Internship: Veterinary Specialty Hospital, San Diego, CA
- Internship: Carolina Veterinary Specialists, Charlotte, NC
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)