Dr. Sosnowik attended Macaulay Honors College in Queens, NY, where she earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in Neuroscience. She then earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from the Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University in Grafton, MA.
Upon completion of veterinary school, Dr. Sosnowik completed a rotating medicine and surgery internship at Long Island Veterinary Specialists in Plainview, NY. In 2022, she co-authored “Morphological Changes to Schlemm’s Canal and the Distal Aqueous Outflow Pathway in Monkey Eyes with Laser-Induced Ocular Hypertension,” Experimental Eye Research.
Dr. Sosnowik has a special interest in glaucoma. Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is developing relationships with patients and clients.
When away from the hospital, Dr. Sosnowik enjoys hiking, backpacking, and running.
- Bachelor of Arts: Macaulay Honors College, Queens, NY
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University, Grafton, MA
- Rotating Medicine and Surgery Internship: Long Island Veterinary Specialists, Plainview, NY
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Humane Society Veterinary Medical Association (HSVMA)