Tyler Clough, BVetMed, is a veterinarian and Resident in Surgery at MedVet Columbus and MedVet Hilliard, where he joined the team in 2018.
Dr. Clough attended Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, NC, where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in biology. He then went on to attend the Royal Veterinary College in London, England, where he earned his Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine degree. Next, he completed a rotating internship in medicine and surgery at the Veterinary Emergency and Referral Group in Brooklyn, NY, a surgical internship at the Las Vegas Veterinary Specialty Center in Las Vegas, NV, and an orthopedic and sports medicine internship at Veterinary Orthopedic and Sports Medicine in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Dr. Clough has special interest in emergency surgery, fracture repair, arthroscopy, and neurosurgery. He enjoys continuing to learn, and also getting to know the unique stories of owners and their pets.
When not in the hospital, Dr. Clough enjoys outdoor activities including hiking, fishing, basketball, cycling, and also following Boston sports teams.
- Bachelor of Science: Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine: Royal Veterinary College, London, England
- Rotating Internship: Veterinary Emergency and Referral Group, Brooklyn, New York
- Surgical Internship: Las Vegas Veterinary Specialty Center, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Internship: Veterinary Orthopedic and Sports Medicine, Annapolis Junction, Maryland
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Veterinary Orthopedic Society