Dr. Lopez-Aldazabal attended Duke University in Durham, NC where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology. Following completion of her undergraduate studies, Dr. Lopez-Aldazabal earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine in Columbus, Ohio.
She next completed a Rotating Internship in Small Animal Medicine and Surgery at Oradell Animal Hospital, followed by an Internal Medicine residency at MedVet Columbus.
When not caring for her patients, Dr. Lopez-Aldazabal enjoys cooking Cuban food, practicing yoga, and watching Duke basketball with her cat, Sisi.
- Bachelor of Science: Duke University, Durham, North Carolina
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Columbus, Ohio
- Rotating Internship: Oradell Animal Hospital, Paramus, New Jersey
- Internal Medicine Internship: MedVet Columbus
- American Veterinary Medical Association