We make dozens of calls to the poison control companies and we thought we would pass on this tip. We had a couple recent calls about dogs ingesting grape flavored products. What we learned was that most products processed with grapes are so dilute that they have never had a case that developed toxicity from this type of ingestion and therefore do not feel they are toxic.
- How to Protect Your Dog or Cat from Coyote Attacks
- Rabbit Hemorrhagic Disease: Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Your Pet in Pain? Look for these signs.
- Diseases that Can Lead to Heatstroke in Dogs
- Heatstroke in Dogs
- What You Should Know About Flea Product Toxicity in Dogs and Cats
- What You Should Know About Lily Toxicity in Cats
- Two Important Tips for Taking Radiographs in Your Practice
- Foods to Avoid, and Others Pets Love